Thursday, January 14, 2010

Let's Try This Again!

I really enjoy reading other people's blogs. I think it is so much fun to hear about people's children and families...so I decided I need to give blogging another whirl! It is the best way to share a little piece of our lives with our family and friends. Since it has been a while, I am just going to give a little recap (And hopefully learn how to make a picture slideshow).

* Bastian is almost 7 months old!
* He smiles, laughs, rolls and tries to crawl. He is best at going backwards!
* He is eating some solid food--his favorite thing is butternut squash! Usually he tries something, laughs and spits it back out.
* Bastian loves Huck! He could watch and play with Huck all day! He even looks at him and says, "Hu, Hu." This is probably a coincidence but Jake and I like to think he is trying to talk to the dog.
* Bastian loves his toys and puts everything in his mouth! He likes to listen to stories, especially "Big Smile Baby" and "Mandy and Pandy say Ni Hao Ma!"



2 comments:

  1. I don't know which part of the video I liked the best...your little swimmer or you in the background. Made me smile...LOTS!

    Glad ayou have rejoined blogland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so serious about the slide show... "Wammy" would love to help you figure it out if you can't get it! Cute cute video!

    ReplyDelete