Monday, July 13, 2009

Bastian is 3 Weeks Old!






I can't believe our little man is already 3 weeks old! He has already changed so much since we brought him home. He is more alert and active each day and is very curious about his surroundings.

We have had quite a few adventures in the past three weeks! Bastian went to his first Fourth of July party, went on a walk with his friends, Colin and Nora, and had his first experience at a mall and out to eat! He slept through our visit at the Mac store but liked Sweet Tomatoes! He stayed awake for lunch and then quickly passed out!

I was trying to post a slide show but I am not sure how to do that yet...

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to meet Bastian, well adn to see you guys too! He is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, let me just say how much I liked catching up with you on your blog. Then at the wedding...thanks for the Wammy fix. I have added you to my Google Reader so I can keep up with the little man. Huck is being a good boy while he is visiting. Thanks for asking me. Later today we are goin to have a play date with the dogs next door. It was great to see you at the wedding...you were beautiful and did such a great job with your toast!

    ReplyDelete